Monday, March 18, 2013

FUN WITH COMPRESSED AIR AND CONCRETE

My wife and I started on our basement wall project yesterday. Our basement walls are a combination of concrete blocks, brick, and some type of cast (not concrete) blocks. The hopes and dreams which hold this combination of materials together seems to be doing okay, but the walls are still an ugly mess.

Skipping several steps, here's how the first try with the gun I purchased long ago from Mortar Sprayer. I read as many web site articles, blogs, and watched as many youtube videos as I could find, and the consensus was that my small air compressor (5 cfm with a 6 gallon tank tied to a 5 gallon hopper tank) was not going to cut it. But being the type that insists on trying...bring on the burned up compressor, it sure seemed to work fine to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment